Sunday, November 28, 2010

Noms!!!!!

I had a fantastic Thanksgiving with people I didn't know but instantly liked. I've grown used to sitting on the couches of strangers and acting like I belong. This might be a good thing?

I am so thankful Sarah took me home with her. We spent the week/weekend attacking Bowser and his minions and dancing with her mom. My arms are so sore. Her dad says I am the cat whisperer: her antisocial cat curled up and kept me warm all night. Basically I am the cat whisperer. Stray cats seem to find me...

Once I stepped out of a car and a cat came to me from the darkness. Another time I kidnapped a cat, that was willing to come with me, and took it to In N Out, because where else would cats want to go? And yet another time, a cat that was apparently the neighborhood terror climbed into my lap voluntarily. Visions of Cat Woman being eaten by cats so as to achieve nine lives flashed through my head. As did Christoper Walken. They put so much makeup up on him in that movie. Love Tim Burton.

So basically I think I should and probably will have a cat army. It is better than a shark army. Sharks aren't very bright and they are in constant need of water--apparently evolving the muscular legs and being on fire does not keep them from needing water. (I actually think they don't like being on fire, sad times: I like lighting things on fire.) This means they are too much of a hassle. Now cats are more scrappy. I heard of a cat living inside a sofa for two weeks. This is what I need in my army. And I'm pretty sure I've seen a cat carrying a flamethrower. A+.


3 comments:

  1. "Stray cats seem to find me..."

    Alyssa, that is NOT true AT ALL. YOU seem to find stray cats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha, I really like that you took one to In N Out. But please tell me you returned it? You just didn't let it lose at In N Out? lol

    ReplyDelete