Wednesday, November 17, 2010

ADD

I was sitting in class today, spacing out as usual and simply nodding to my classmates as they talked. Most of the time when I am not paying attention, I am usually just lost in a vortex of empty space within my head, but occasionally I am actually thinking about something, or writing something.

Today I was imagining what it would be like for a raptor to suddenly come into my class. I was imagining the panic that would ensue, how people might respond. Desks being flung about. Fear causing people to forget how to open the door and instead smashing through windows. Sharks waiting outside. Sharks with legs. I don't know how they got legs but they did and they were there, thousands of miles inland because they could smell the blood and the raptor and came. They also had wings. That was how they got there so fast. And fire. Just things bursting into flame at random. Winged Sharks on fire.

In my head, it was pretty epic. A battle ensued. Me and the raptors versus the sharks. I had a sword, and a helmet. And at one point I took off the helmet and said to the head shark, "I am no man." (hehe LOTR)

That's right. Women with sword beats shark. And then I took one of the sharks captive, to train to be in my army.

It's gonna be an epic battle raptors.

1 comment: