Friday, November 19, 2010

Drawling.

So when I am lonely, I can't really sleep. Or I just don't actually try to sleep. But this does not matter, because instead I drew a picture on a totally awesome online 'PAINT' I found. It is a very basic rendition of the scene I imagined the other day in class. I spent more time on the velociraptor, and the sharks didn't fit so I'll have to draw them later. But notice me with my sword. My face says "badass" right? Yes. And notice the broken window, desks strewn about, someone in the fetal position, hair burnt off by sharks on fire. Yes.







 Alright, get ready for this.
Are you ready?
It will keep you up at night.
K.




4 comments:

  1. you are obviously the most talented artist known to man kind. Your shark is really scary :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started sweating when I saw your shark. Is that normal?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Alex, that just means you are smart. Smart people fear sharks on fire. With legs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see why this is your most viewed post. the classroom invasion is most impressive.

    ReplyDelete